LETTERS TO THE EDITOR // WRITE FOR US // GET REVIEWED
*Want to write for us or contribute other original content?*
*Want us to come cover your show?*
*Want to send us your life's work for review?*
*Do you think we might be infringing on your copyright?*
Expand the relevant sections below for more details and step by step directions on how to proceed.
WHAT WE WANT: Reviews // Profiles // Essays + Commentary
FETCH AF: Whatever rocks you, from the new haunts you frequent to that one song that understands you perfectly.
NOT EVEN FETCH: Reporting gossip as news or mean-spirited ANYTHING. We think theres nothing as sexy as a dissenting opinion and draw the line at bullying. So no Mean Girls nonsense, except for making 'fetch' a thing.
WHO WE WANT: Contributors who turn out smart content, original reporting or engaging media.
HOW WE WANT IT: Email email@example.com with a brief bio, desired publishing cadence, what you want to do for us and why with up to 3 of your most impressive samples.
We ask for a 10 day exclusivity period if published.
Want to submit your latest work or invite us to your next gig for review but unsure you'll appeal to our professionally eclectic tastes? Fear not: If we have nothing good to say, we stay mum. Plus, if we have a notion of who would crush hard on your goods, we'll play matchmaker.
It's like this: If you aren't playing in my language, that sounds to me very much like my problem, and mine alone - not yours, and certainly not your fans, who should never feel ashamed of what resonates with them because some critic* on the internet who aced music theory calls it uncool. ew. *those who can't, teach; those who neither can nor teach, critique.
Bottom line? You've nothing to lose and good press to gain (+ we give such good press, baby). So send the goods /show invite + your media kit (bio, links, preferred images) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're dying to lend you our ears.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by emailing an Infringement Notice as outlined below to email@example.com.
Infringement Notices must be sent as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded), and must include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If we take action in response to an Infringement Notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by any means provided by such party to us. Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available as well as to third parties such as If your claim is shown to materially misrepresent infringement of your copyright, regardless of your intent, under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, you are liable for our damages and costs (including attorneys’ fees). For this reason, please contact an attorney before sending a claim if you are unsure that content located on or linked-to by this website infringes your copyright.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of us or others, we may, in our discretion, deny them access to and use of this website.
For clarity, only DMCA notices and counter notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; any other inquiries, feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Music + Moxie via our Contact Page or sent to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set herein, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
*Got feedback, comments, questions or concerns?*
*Something buggy? Broken links and/or broken dreams?*
*Do you need somebody, not just anybody, specifically tech support?*
*Do you want to announce your upcoming gig/event in our show previews + calendars?*
We got you. Fill out this form, click 'send' and we'll do the rest.